Makey or Mankey - Choctaw

  • undeniably_renia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      She was born abt. 1849 and died abt. 1934. She was supposed to have
      been full blooded Choctaw. She had 2 sisters named Elle, and Laney.
      She was married to a William Franklyn Smith. I found where she
      collected his civil war pension around 1903, but I cannot find
      ANYTHING else on her! I would LOVE it if someone could help me
      locate a link to her heritage!
      Renia