Easter - PA

  • stdundas
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      -Searching for John Easter born 1857 later married to Sara Shaffer
      they lived in or near Dawson,Pa.
    • angelpics731
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
        Hi Tina

        This sounds like a good idea to me. My brick wall is my great
        grandfather, (Al)Burt David McIalwain, born Aug. 16, 1862 in Wausau,
        Michigan. Died Aug. 1939 in Hilda, MIssouri. I can not find his
        parents names. A cousin sent to Michigan twice for his birth
        certificate but did not receive an answer, so I have not tried.
        Thanks for any help that I can get.
        Sincerely
        Lucille Smith
      • jimb2owny
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
          Hi Searching for ancestors of Mary Eliza "Coggins" Fortwengler as
          remembered by the family but written as Kattan or Kathen or Kathin on
          the birth certificates of two of her children. b. abt Oct 23,1851 in
          Nyack or Tarrytown, NY Father is possibly Henry, Mother possibly
          Delia Rand
        • Richard DelSol
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
            OK, Here is my brick wall.
            Adolphe DELSOL, b, 1884, Decazeville France
            d, 1933, San Francisco California,
            Supposedly buried in Potters Field.
            Any information or leads helpful.

            Thanks a Million and Happy Hunting

            Trogg97051

            E Mail:Trogg97051@...
          • wa2869
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
              My great-great grandfather, Johann Schlegel, was born 16 Oct 1815 in
              Germany and died 8 Aug 1878 in Chillicothe, OH. He married Augusta
              Amelia Bach 26 Nov 1844. Looking for information regarding his
              specific German origins.
              -Bob-
            • semar8
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
                The Brick wall is Clayton Henry Barnett. He was born on Prince
                Edward Island about 1911 but, his birth is said to have been
                registered in Maine. He raised his many children in Caribou, Maine.
                The oldest child is Shirley Elizabeth Barnett born 8 Feb 1935.

                > Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
                > and many of us, new resolutions, I wanted to try something new here.
                >
                > I would like for everyone to post one of their brick walls. Now
                > before we start flying with the emails, I have a few guidelines.
                >
                > Do not post all the surnames you are researching. Just focus on
                > one!!
                >
                > All messages must include the surname and hopefully the given name
                > along with the approximate dates of the ancestor and the location.
                >
                > I will be moderating all the messages and if they do not include
                > these I will not post them. It does no one any good to have
                generic
                > surnames floating around without any references. This means that I
                > will be reading each message before it is posted to the group so
                > please be patient with me on approving the messages and only send
                it
                > once.
                >
                > Hopefully this year will be a great genealogical New Year for
                > everyone!!
                >
                > Tina
                > TolkSteel
                > List Admin
              • Judy James
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
                  William Francis Ruby --b. Nebraska ,1871 or 1874 / d. Pocatello, Idaho , 2-28-1940

                  marr. Annie Hill

                  In 1920 they live in Ogden City, Weber County, Utah with 5 of children.
                  work on Railroad, as a Machinist

                  tolksteel@... wrote: Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
[...]

                  List Admin

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  You have a great day!

                • clabk2000
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 23, 2004
                    I have a Sarah Agnes Schaffer in my line who was b.1890 and lived in
                    Nuremberg, PA.

                    --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, stdundas