Stedman/Steadman - VT, RI, and CT

  • thetribchick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello everyone:
      Looking for anyone who may have the above surname.

      Working on hubby's family and the locations, I'm primarially looking
      at are Vermont, Rhode Island and Connecticut.

      Hope to hear from you.

      Pam (McCormack) Steadman
    • tolksteel@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        Have you checked out http://www.stedmanfamily.org

        They have alot of great resources for the Steadman/Stedman name.

        Good luck.

        Tina
      • thetribchick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          Sure have.
          I'm looking to see if I can find other resources.
          John and I have emailed back and forth for quite a while.

          Thanks
          Pam