THOMAS PATRICK WALKER - PA, OH

  • jackw1936
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      I am looking for my father Thomas Patrick Walker. We know he had
      ties to the Youngstown area. I have found his second family and they
      believe he died or was killed in a steel mill in 1972. As he had
      also left them they are not sure of where or when he died. It also
      is a possibility he could still be living. He was born 3-13-1912 in
      Butler, Co. Pa. He is caucasian and of catholic faith. He
      disappeared in May 1942 leaving three children under age six. My
      half-sister who I had found three years ago was born in Youngstown
      in 1954. Unfortunately she passed away last month. Sure would like
      to know what happened to him before I am gone for my children and
      grandchildren. Thanks for any and all help.
      Jack Walker