Medley - KS

  • spludunker
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      I am searching for GEORGE MEDLEY, --- Year of birth 1858 Year of
      death is approx. 1910. He married Emma Lovewell in Mound City Kansas
      on 12/24/1883 My granmother, his daughter was born in Pleasanton,
      Kansas on 7/15/1893 Her name was Grace May Medley.
    • Karla Casper-Jennings
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
        Looking for ancestry of James Bell and Mary Lemon. Both were born in Johnston, Scotland in 1805/07 and died in Nauvoo, Hancock, Illinois in 1884/86. I have names of their parents but cannot find any further information. Any help would be appreciated.

        Our genaalogy website is: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/historian

        Val John Jennings
        Karla Casper-Jennings
        Norfolk, VA

      • stdundas
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
          -Searching for John Easter born 1857 later married to Sara Shaffer
          they lived in or near Dawson,Pa.
        • angelpics731
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
            Hi Tina

            This sounds like a good idea to me. My brick wall is my great
            grandfather, (Al)Burt David McIalwain, born Aug. 16, 1862 in Wausau,
            Michigan. Died Aug. 1939 in Hilda, MIssouri. I can not find his
            parents names. A cousin sent to Michigan twice for his birth
            certificate but did not receive an answer, so I have not tried.
            Thanks for any help that I can get.
            Sincerely
            Lucille Smith
          • jimb2owny
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
              Hi Searching for ancestors of Mary Eliza "Coggins" Fortwengler as
              remembered by the family but written as Kattan or Kathen or Kathin on
              the birth certificates of two of her children. b. abt Oct 23,1851 in
              Nyack or Tarrytown, NY Father is possibly Henry, Mother possibly
              Delia Rand
            • Richard DelSol
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
                OK, Here is my brick wall.
                Adolphe DELSOL, b, 1884, Decazeville France
                d, 1933, San Francisco California,
                Supposedly buried in Potters Field.
                Any information or leads helpful.

                Thanks a Million and Happy Hunting

                Trogg97051

                E Mail:Trogg97051@...
              • wa2869
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
                  My great-great grandfather, Johann Schlegel, was born 16 Oct 1815 in
                  Germany and died 8 Aug 1878 in Chillicothe, OH. He married Augusta
                  Amelia Bach 26 Nov 1844. Looking for information regarding his
                  specific German origins.
                  -Bob-
                • semar8
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
                    The Brick wall is Clayton Henry Barnett. He was born on Prince
                    Edward Island about 1911 but, his birth is said to have been
                    registered in Maine. He raised his many children in Caribou, Maine.
                    The oldest child is Shirley Elizabeth Barnett born 8 Feb 1935.

                    > Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
                    > and many of us, new resolutions, I wanted to try something new here.
                    >
                    > I would like for everyone to post one of their brick walls. Now
                    > before we start flying with the emails, I have a few guidelines.
                    >
                    > Do not post all the surnames you are researching. Just focus on
                    > one!!
                    >
                    > All messages must include the surname and hopefully the given name
                    > along with the approximate dates of the ancestor and the location.
                    >
                    > I will be moderating all the messages and if they do not include
                    > these I will not post them. It does no one any good to have
                    generic
                    > surnames floating around without any references. This means that I
                    > will be reading each message before it is posted to the group so
                    > please be patient with me on approving the messages and only send
                    it
                    > once.
                    >
                    > Hopefully this year will be a great genealogical New Year for
                    > everyone!!
                    >
                    > Tina
                    > TolkSteel
                    > List Admin
                  • Judy James
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
                      William Francis Ruby --b. Nebraska ,1871 or 1874 / d. Pocatello, Idaho , 2-28-1940

                      marr. Annie Hill

                      In 1920 they live in Ogden City, Weber County, Utah with 5 of children.
                      work on Railroad, as a Machinist

                      tolksteel@... wrote: Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
[...]

                      List Admin

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      To visit your group on the web, go to:

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      You have a great day!

                    • clabk2000
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 23, 2004
                        I have a Sarah Agnes Schaffer in my line who was b.1890 and lived in
                        Nuremberg, PA.

                        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, stdundas