Alfred H. Munroe - NY

  • chmroots
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      My GGfather is my brickwall. Alfred H. Monroe,b. Abt.7 Jun 1815,
      Providence, RI., d. 18 Jan 1883, S. Woodhaven, Queens Co., NY.
      m.21 Jan 1840 to Rachael Ann Leeds Remsen. ch. Permelia, Leander,
      Nathaniel, Charles, Alice, James, Alfred, George. He was a waterman
      and farmer in Jamaica, Kings Co., NY.
      Need info his ancestory. Thanks. Charles Monroe