Puskarich family

  • wayde_minami
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      I'm trying to trace down a Frank Puskarich and a Charles Puskarich,
      both of whom lived (I think) in the Bentleyville, PA area in the early
      1900s. There are several Frank Puskarichs (including one who was my
      grandfather), but the one I'm looking for is the brother of Anna
      Puskarich, Julia (Bertovich), and Mary (Smith). He also apparently had
      a son (also named Frank...). Franjo is a possible derivation of the
      name. I've found several Frank Puskarichs in Bentleyville, but I'm at
      a loss as to how to connect any of them to my family, other than the
      one that was my grandfather. Any info would be appreciated. Please
      write to w_minami@...