NEW MEMBER

  • Sylvia Vetter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2003
      Hi, I am new member, Sylvia Vetter. I would like to receive information about these family names and locations:

      Vetter - New York
      Biehler - New York
      Allen - S. West Florida
      Marvin - Florida
      Highsmith - Florida
      Townsend - S. West Florida

    • Mary Cockrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        I just found this site today. I've been doing family research since 1992.
        Next week I'm attending a family reunion (Godfrey and Butler) and would like
        info from anyone doing family research on Godfrey or Hair/Haire families of
        Harnett and Cumberland County, North Carolina (about 1850's). Thanks