south family

  • bob_rob2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      I am looking for any info for a man by the name of warren south
      (also known as joe) He was in the army in 1972 not sure of inlist
      or discharge date. He was married at one time ot a becky south and
      they had at least two children. He had two good friends Steve
      milstead and Johnny oakley. any information on him would be
      appreciated.