Going To America - White Brothers

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      Hello, I am looking for two brothers that I believe went to America
      in about the early 1870's.

      They were called Charles Nevile White (b. 1846) and Henry George White
      (b. 1847).

      I haven't been able to find them in any of the immigration lists but
      I heard they were in the British Royal Navy and thought to "jump
      ship".

      Does anyone know of any records that might list those who "jump ship"
      or similar? Particularly if they were online since I don't live in
      the USA.

      Here hoping.

      Helen