Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help! I need a good free program (REPOST)

  • Aliceann or Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      I'm not sure why this didn't post the first time ...

      From: Aliceann or Scott
      Date: Friday, December 05, 2003 11:43:04 AM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help! I need a good free program

      Angela...

      I would suggest (if you haven't already) that you check out Legacy. It is
      available in two versions: standard (free) and deluxe (not free, but very
      inexpensive). Downloads are available at their website:
      http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/ -- definitely worth a look!

      Good luck,
      Scott Carlton