Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking for my father!!!

  • Leroy T Kuwasaki Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2003
      Aloha Karla,
      I understand you are searching for your father, the best bet, I have heard has been through maybe looking through the white pages on the internet. Look up your father's name, maybe I am hoping this will help you. I will try in any other way, because, I know how hard it is with divorced parents, my fiance's parents are divorced. Although, I am going to try my best to help you.
      I will look for any divorce reuniting sites for you.
      Sincerely,
      Kalalani

      Karla Casper-Jennings <casper_jennings@...> wrote:
      I'm not sure it is free. I heard that it is about $35.00, but that the Salvation Army has been very successful in reuniting folks.

      Crystal <ccorreira12@...> wrote:Hi,
      My father and mother got a divorce when I was 5yrs old. I saw my
      father until I was about 6. Then he got remarried, and I haven't seen
      him since. How do I find out any info about where he is or anything?
      I know his SSN and DOB. Does anyone know of a FREE agency preferably
      online that can tell me anyhting about his whereabouts?

      Thank you!!!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');