Wilkinson's

  • elcie42
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hello there, after lurking for a while I thought in case someone
      may have something to share with me I had better introduce myself
      first. I was a Wilkinson - from NZ/Australia/England and have
      traced back to my great great grandfather in England (Nottingham) I
      am keen to find out which ship they travelled to NZ on? I understand
      they came from England to NZ and then some of the family went to
      Australia. It would be nice to be able to find details of their
      travel. My grand father married a Hargood - also from England - and I
      have Fox and Cain on my mothers side. Boy this gets so involved with
      all the twigs from my tree. Anyway - anyone researching any of these
      names please let me know and we can see if anything corresponds.
      kind regards, Elcie in NZ