James Van Vorst, Rose Chasmar

  • Abbie M
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hello,

      Has anyone come across a James Van Vorst in their geneology travels?

      Seems he was my GrGrandfather. He married Rose Chasmar, b 1889.

      This was her first marriage. Her second was to a Peter Tingo (NY).

      They had one son William James Van Vorst, b 1913 in NY.

      These (elusive) familiy members seemed to be bouncing between Manhattan and
      Hudson County, NJ.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Abbie M