Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hello new here with surname Whiddon

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2003
      Hello Marilyn,Thanks for wanting to help.I live in Alabama right now,I do know that the Whiddon family has spead out everywhere over the years.Please get back with me,maybe i can help you to,Thanks Michelle

      Marilyn Wilson <mwilson@...> wrote:Michelle,

      I'm not sure what state you are currently in, but I'm researching the same
      last name in Mississippi. My ex husband is a Whiddon.

      Please let me know if there is anything I can help you look for here.

      Marilyn Wilson

      > Hello i am new to the group My name is Michelle(Whiddon)36 years old and i
      > am looking for family.First off I have a half brother name Wayne Steven
      > Whiddon,which i never meet and do not know where he is.ok will here it
      > goes here is some info that i have on my family the Whiddon side so far I
      > have not seen in years and alot i have never meet or do not know,my father
      > had said at one point that all the whiddon's was related.here it goes hope
      > i dont lose you on this,My Grandfathers name was William Whiddon his first
      > wife no one knows but her ex husbands last name was Mullis they had one
      > son name Jule Mullis,my grandfathers second wife name was Emma Hersey
      > Whiddon,her brothers name was Abe Hersey him and his wife had a son name
      > John Edward Hersey.My Grandfather had 12 children by his first wife?hear
      > say.and 12 children by his second wife his childrens names are Luverne
      > Whiddon she married 3 times not sure of last know last name,,,,Albert Lee
      > Whiddon,,John L Whiddon,,Melmon Whiddon,,Joe
      > Whiddon,,Larry Whiddon,,Donald Whiddon passed away in 1989,,Bobby
      > Cleottis(ott) Whiddon,,Lamar(bosie)Whiddon,,Ejay Whiddon,,and twins
      > Whiddon's not sure what there names was,,My Grandfather William Whiddon
      > passed away in the 1960's,My Grandmother passed away in the 1950's at the
      > age of 57,,I hope to find out more as i do my search,I know i have alot
      > of cousins out there that i do not know and Aunts and uncles from my
      > grandfathers first wife that i do not know.
      > Also my Father Donald Whiddon and his first wife Vivian Joy Whiddon had a
      > son name Wayne Steven Whiddon born in N.J.I do not know where he is,he had
      > two sisters ones name is Bonnie Breckner,,Vivian Joy had a Brother name
      > Frank and a Sister name Rita.....
      > My mothers name was Dorothy Murray Whiddon..
      > Sorry this letter is so long,Hope this may help someone out there and that
      > maybe someone could help me to,Thanks for your time,,Michelle

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');