Re: [Genealogy Research Club] McCue and Washburn

  • Karla Casper-Jennings
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
      http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?ti=0&surname=Washburn&given=Augusta

      http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=marjoeal&id=I00350

      John P McCue <iamfamous@...> wrote:
      Hey All,

      I am looking for information on my great grandparents.
      My great grandfarther is Fred McCue.
      And my great grandmother is Augusta Washburn.
      My grandfarther is Frank (Fransis) McCue.

      John McCue

    • John P McCue
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
        To All,

        Would anyone know anything about my greatgrandparents Fred McCue and
        Augusta Wachburn.
        I looked everywhere and I can't find a thing. My grandfather Frank
        (Fransis) was born around 1900.

        John McCue

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      • Suanne
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
          There is a family tree for your great grandfather on Ancestry.com.
          There are some notes that you might find interesting. Happy hunting!

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue