Looking for my father!!!

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2003
      Hi,
      My father and mother got a divorce when I was 5yrs old. I saw my
      father until I was about 6. Then he got remarried, and I haven't seen
      him since. How do I find out any info about where he is or anything?
      I know his SSN and DOB. Does anyone know of a FREE agency preferably
      online that can tell me anyhting about his whereabouts?

      Thank you!!!
    • Karla Casper-Jennings
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2003
        I'm not sure it is free. I heard that it is about $35.00, but that the Salvation Army has been very successful in reuniting folks.

        Crystal <ccorreira12@...> wrote:Hi,
        My father and mother got a divorce when I was 5yrs old. I saw my
        father until I was about 6. Then he got remarried, and I haven't seen
        him since. How do I find out any info about where he is or anything?
        I know his SSN and DOB. Does anyone know of a FREE agency preferably
        online that can tell me anyhting about his whereabouts?

        Thank you!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');

      • Leroy T Kuwasaki Jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2003
          Aloha Karla,
          I understand you are searching for your father, the best bet, I have heard has been through maybe looking through the white pages on the internet. Look up your father's name, maybe I am hoping this will help you. I will try in any other way, because, I know how hard it is with divorced parents, my fiance's parents are divorced. Although, I am going to try my best to help you.
          I will look for any divorce reuniting sites for you.
          Sincerely,
          Kalalani