McCue and Washburn

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
      Hey All,

      I am looking for information on my great grandparents.
      My great grandfarther is Fred McCue.
      And my great grandmother is Augusta Washburn.
      My grandfarther is Frank (Fransis) McCue.

      John McCue

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Karla Casper-Jennings

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
          To All,

          Would anyone know anything about my greatgrandparents Fred McCue and
          Augusta Wachburn.
          I looked everywhere and I can't find a thing. My grandfather Frank
          (Fransis) was born around 1900.

          John McCue

          Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
        • Suanne
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
            There is a family tree for your great grandfather on Ancestry.com.
            There are some notes that you might find interesting. Happy hunting!

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue