Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 285

  • SUE CHILBERG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      Try contacting the public library in Lansing, they
      will usually do a lookup for you and send you a copy
      for no charge,or try the local historical society they
      may do lookups or know of someone that does and charge
      you a small fee for it.
      thats how I get a lot of mine.
      Sue

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree