Re: Surname: Sturdik in North America

  • iamdeborahlea
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      My grandfather was Joseph Sturdik, born in Krizovane. He lived in
      southern Ontario, Canada until his death in 1992 at 86 years. He
      fathered 4 children has 8 grandchildren, 12 great grandchildren and
      presently 2 great - great grandchildren.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, chey1958_ca
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I am trying to help a friend find family relatives in North
      America.