Finding Obits

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I need some help finding obits or places to look for them. Ive done
      alot of searching online for them and am having no luck.

      Most of these happened in Michigan and the one Im looking for I
      believe was in Ingham County just not sure of the city. SSDI says
      Lansing and gives May 1980 as when he died.

      Oh yeah guess it would help if I gave his name huh... Sorry I havent
      had enough coffee yet.. It's Roland Sawyer dob is about the 30 Dec
      1927.

      I appreciate any help anyone can give on this..

      Thanks
      Frogylady
    • Nancy Mancuso
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
        I hope this will help you out!!

        Ingham County web site
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~miingham/index.htm

        --- Shannon <fourfrogs_1999@...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I need some help finding obits or places to look for
        > them. Ive done
        > alot of searching online for them and am having no
        > luck.
        >
        > Most of these happened in Michigan and the one Im
        > looking for I
        > believe was in Ingham County just not sure of the
        > city. SSDI says
        > Lansing and gives May 1980 as when he died.
        >
        > Oh yeah guess it would help if I gave his name
        > huh... Sorry I havent
        > had enough coffee yet.. It's Roland Sawyer dob is
        > about the 30 Dec
        > 1927.
        >
        > I appreciate any help anyone can give on this..
        >
        > Thanks
        > Frogylady

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • frogylady
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
          Thanks Nancy,

          Unfortunatly Ive already checked those...

          Thanks again for your help.

          Frogylady