Finding Maiden Names Of Widows

  • shelsand2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hi,

      Usually the maiden name of the widow will be on the spouses death
      cert. Also a marrage license. These are easily accessed just by going
      to the locallity in which the death occurred. City or town hall. The
      cost for a copy is normally 10 dollars. Hope this helps. Also if it's
      in New York I go to the History Archives frequently. Just give me the
      name and I will look it up. NO Charge. This applies to anyone here.
      Good luck

      Rascal