Jerusalem 2004: International Genealogy Conference

  • goldenjerusalem
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Come join us at the 24th IAJGS
      International Conference on Jewish Genealogy, July 4-9, 2004. Come
      meet your Israeli cousins!

      The Conference Committee is pleased to announce that El Al will
      offer discount rates to participants. Our venue, the Renaissance
      Jerusalem Hotel, is conveniently located both to the entrance of
      the city and to the Central Bus Station. Many places of interest,
      including the Israel Museum, Bibleland Museum, Science Museum,
      Hebrew University, and the Knesset, are nearby. The Renaissance
      offers a high level of comfort and service with spacious public
      facilities, as well as 650 luxurious rooms and suites, at
      specially reduced rates. Full travel and accommodation details
      will be available in January 2004. The official language of the
      Conference is English. For up-to-the-minute information we invite
      you to explore our website, http://www.ortra.com/jgen2004/, where
      you can join the Jerusalem 2004 mailing list.