  • sugarbelle62452
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      Linda Lou ,
      That might be helpfull , I have tried for years and when I got
      computer I have been trying everywhere I can post but I have had no
      luck locating them . I dont have much info and there is noone I can
      ask either . I only found my Grandmothers madin name because I wrote
      to the Conculate General ( Americian ) in Austria many years ago and
      he sent a letter to me that contained her birth date and madian name
      or I wouldnt even have that . If you what what I do have you can e-
      mail me personally .
      Thank you and also your Mother too for me .
      Joycec
    • Linda Lou
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        Joyce,
        Have you ever tried going to www.google.com and putting in the name
        of Blaha or even Blaha, Texas? I have found that to be an
        easier "search" for most of the names I have been researching...plus
        www.rootsweb.com. If you want to email me here or off group and
        maybe I can help you further. My email address is iamllu@....
        Thanks, Linda Lou

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "sugarbelle62452"