Re: [Genealogy Research Club] need your help (goodyear family)

  • fplum@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      Hi Ben!

      Go to my website linked below, and click on New to Genealogy. You will
      find a lot of good resources to get you started. Meanwhile, I'll keep my
      eyes open while I'm searching.

      Forrest Plumstead
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      Researching: Plumstead Risser Schroeder Senne Thayer
      Quaker Families:Heald Hobson Hollingsworth Mendenhall Ross

      On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:03:35 -0000 "ben faircloth"
      <charlestonhardwoodfloors@...> writes:
      dear group, my name is ben and my brother chris goodyear is looking for

      his family since his father has died and he never met him or any of

      his brothers or sisters. if any of you can we will do what we can to

      return the favor. this is all the info we have. his dads name is corroll
      glen goodyear.these are his kids glen cooper (has been changed from
      goodyear) glen has no kids (?) cecil good year has 2 kids chris/rodney
      frank goodyear has 1 kid deanne goodyear (may be married with different
      name) they are all in the charleston area or surrounding areas we think
      please mail me with any info best wishes to you all

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!