need your help (goodyear family)

  • ben faircloth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      dear group,
      my name is ben and my brother chris goodyear is looking for
      his family since his father has died and he never met him or any of
      his brothers or sisters. if any of you can we will do what we can to
      return the favor.
      this is all the info we have.
      his dads name is corroll glen goodyear.these are his kids
      glen cooper
      (has been changed from goodyear)
      glen has no kids (?)
      cecil good year
      has 2 kids chris/rodney
      frank goodyear
      has 1 kid
      deanne goodyear (may be married with different name)
      they are all in the charleston area or surrounding areas we think
      please mail me with any info
      best wishes to you all