SURNAMES

  • JACKIE
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2003
      HI, I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY FAMILY TREES FOR 3-4 YEARS NOW. THESE
      ARE THE SURNAMES AND WHERE MOST CAME FROM. EARLY TOMKINS LURZERNE
      CO. PA., LATER TOMKINS, LAKE CITY MI. AND CHARLEVOIX CO. MICHIGAN.
      I AM NOT HAVEING MUCH LUCK WITH THE SURNAME OF GREEN I AM STILL
      LOOKING IN CHARLEVOIX CO. MI.
      I NOW HAVE STARTED ON MY HUSBANDS FAMILY THE CROYS AND THE JACKSONS
      FROM AROUND THE BRANCH CO. MICHIGAN AREA.
      IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THESE TREES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANK
      YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN ADVANCE.
      JACKIE IN MICHIGAN
    • laurettac
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        Dittmann/dittman,Preston,Berry,Leist
        Most are from Marshall,Illinois,or Calhoun,Illinois,, Clark county and
        Richland County. I have a lot of info, if anybody is related.. Thanks