Searching Nash County for Lottie Radford

  • joyce_grobe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2003
      I am still searching for my aunt.
      I have been looking in Nash County, NC for info about my Aunt Lottie
      Radford. She was born abt. 1882 and I am guessing that she was born
      in Nash County, NC. She was the daughter of William Sylvester "Tony"
      Radford B. 1848 in Franklin County, NC and Caroline Frances Harris
      Radford B. 1855 in Warren County, NC. Her siblings are: Wade age 2
      and Benjamine Thomas Radford found in Halifax County, NC 1880 Census.
      Other siblings born in Nash County, NC. are: Martin Thomas Radford B.
      1/18/1881, John Elbert Radford B. 8/5/1884, Nannie Elizabeth Radford
      B. 10/4/1891, Linnie Ann Radford B. 9/4/1894 and Bernard Radford. I
      haven't found his birth date yet, but it was abt 1895. After Aunt
      Lottie Radford married Allie Copeland she lived in Suffolk Va.
      Bernard Radford joined the army in Va., where he was sent to France
      in WW1. He died 10/26/1818 and was buried at Meuse-Argonne American
      Cemetary, Romagne, France.

      If anyone has seen any info about my lost Uncle Bernard Radford and
      Aunt Lottie Radford Copeland I would greatly appreciate any little
      tip as to where to go to look. Thanks, Joyce.