Beitchman and Teitelbaum

  • StyxMark1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
      This is part 2 of 3 messages trying to shake loose something about
      my family. I am researching my father's mother's lineage, and
      have come to the proverbial brick wall. I do not know very much
      about the Beitchmans and Teitelbaums. My great-grandfather Abraham
      Beitchman (b. 15 Sep 1877 in Poland, d. Jun 1955 in Kansas City,
      MO), married my great-grandmother Sarah Rebecca Teitelbaum (b. 2 Feb
      1887 in Poland, d. in Kansas City, MO) Jun 1903 in Poland. Abraham
      had at least one known sister Chana (Anna) Frieda Beitchman, who was
      also Sarah's mother. Sarah's father (my great-great grandfather) was
      Faivel (Phillip) Yerman Teitelbaum. Sarah had at least one known
      brother Benjamin Teitelbaum who married a Sylvia.

      Abraham and Sarah had 5 known children: Yetta (Pearl) Edythe
      Beitchman (my grandmother) b. Dec 1905, Frances Norma Beitchman b.
      May 1906, Ruth Ida Beitchman b. Aug 1909, Maurice Irving Beitchman
      b. Feb 1913, and Esther Beitchman b. Feb 1920.

      Pearl married my grandfather Morris Rosenblum, Oct 1926. Pearl died
      Sep 1965 in Kansas City, MO.

      Frances married a man surnamed Abrams.

      Ruth married Abraham (Abe) Klopper, Feb 1931. Ruth died Mar 1993 in
      Omaha, NE.

      Maurice married Esther Goldberg, 1934, and Eva Goldman in 1947.
      Maurice currently lives in a nursing home.

      Esther married Jonathan Stein.

      Other names being researched in this line are Beitchman, Teitelbaum,
      Rosenblum, Abrams, Klopper, Goldberg, Stein.

      Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. If you have any
      information, please contact me at mark.rosenblum@...... Thank
      you!