Rosenblum

  • StyxMark1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      This is part 1 of 3 messages trying to shake loose something about
      my family. I am researching my Rosenblum lineage, and have come to
      a brick wall. My father was Samuel Leon Rosenblum, B. 11/1928 in
      Kansas City, MO. He passed away 09/1996.

      I can go back to my great-great-grandfather Louis Rosenblum, but do
      not know any of his details. His son (my great-grandfather), Joseph,
      B. 2-1867 was born in Poland or Austria. Joseph married my great-
      grandmother Lena Kline, B. 3-1872 in Hungary. They were married in
      1893.

      Joseph and Lena had 6 known children:

      Rosie Rosenblum, died in infancy.

      Louis August Rosenblum, B. 5-1894 in New York, NY. Louis married
      Elizabeth Trachtman. They were married 10/1930.

      Gussie Rosenblum, B. 3-1895 in New York, NY. Gussie married Frank
      Miller.

      Morris Harry Rosenblum (my grandfather, B. 7-1897 in New York, NY.
      Morris married Beulah Robb and Pearl Beitchman (my grandmother), B.
      12/1905. They were married 10/1926.

      Esther Rosenblum, B. 2-1899 in New York, NY. Esther
      married "Sunshine" Hart.

      Max Rosenblum, B. 3-1903 in New York, NY. Max married Letha.

      Some of the other names being researched in this line are Rosenblum,
      Kline, Beitchman, Vinovich, Trachtman, Miller, Hart, Rost.

      If anyone knows anything more about this branch of Rosenblum
      history, please contact me (mark.rosenblum@...). Thank you very
      much!