Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Yahoo People Search

  • terri berstler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      I get the same thing when I use Yahoo people search. I don't know how to get around that. I would like to know if you find out

      lenny.edith@... wrote:
      When I use Yahoo people search looking for a person in a particular state,
      I get back a list of 200 names all over the country. Have others on this
      forum had that experience? And if there are 200 people from A to it stops
      there and you can't look a people with given names. You know of any way of
      getting around this?
      Lenny

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');