Jim Harris

  • lenny.edith@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Anybody run into a Jim Harris doing research any place?. I know he was
      working on his family trees about ten years ago. He lived in Indiana. His
      father's name was Ralph Harris and his grandparent's were named David &
      Sarah Harris and Bune and Harris Diamond . I would like to find his current
      e-mail address. According to Yahoo People search there are apparently 200
      James Harris's in Indiana.
      Lenny Harris