Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Searching Temsfeld, Temmesfeld

  • Melissa Abel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      This may be a longshot, but here's a website and a researcher's email address (looks Duesche) that might help.

      Paul Rakow
      rakow@... (as of 1997)
      family: Temsfeld and village of Korkenhagen

      Also, this website shows a grave of the exact name, however, I think a much younger generation. I'd check the surrounding area for clues:

      http://www.interment.net/data/us/ny/kings/cypressnat/index_t.htm

      Good luck .....Melissa