Robert Thomas Noble

  • terrice_71160
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
      I am searching for any information on Robert Thomas Noble. He was
      born about 1813 in Ireland.He died August 31, 1873 in West Troy NY.He
      married Martha Mary Washburn. Their children are Maria Louisa Noble,
      Alexander Noble, William Noble, Sarah Emma Noble, Robert Emmet Noble,
      and Charles Edwin Noble.Any Information would be appreciated.
      Thank You.
    • oko8000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
        > I am searching for any information on Robert Thomas Noble. He was
        > born about 1813 in Ireland.He died August 31, 1873 in West Troy
        > NY.He married Martha Mary Washburn. Their children are Maria Louisa
        > Noble, Alexander Noble, William Noble, Sarah Emma Noble, Robert
        > Emmet Noble, and Charles Edwin Noble.Any Information would be
        > appreciated. Thank You.

        Passenger's Name: Robert Noble Age: 48 Gender: Male
        Occupation: Tailor Last Residence: Ireland
        Date of Arrival: Apr. 1, 1847 Port of Debarkation: Boston
        Final Destination: USA Ship's Name: Anglo-Saxon
        Manifest ID Number: 13082 Port of Embarkation: Liverpool
        Purpose for Travel: Staying in USA, but not a citizen of USA
        Mode of Travel: Steerage
        Passenger's Name: Robt. Noble Age: 25 Gender: Male
        Occupation: Farmer Last Residence: Ireland
        Date of Arrival: Apr. 2, 1849 Port of Debarkation: New York
        Final Destination: USA Ship's Name: Elizabeth Hamilton
        Manifest ID Number: 3496 Port of Embarkation: Liverpool
        Purpose for Travel: Unknown Mode of Travel: Unknown
        Passenger's Name: Robert Noble Age: 24 Gender: Male
        Occupation: Laborer Last Residence: Great Britain
        Date of Arrival: Jun. 1, 1848 Port of Debarkation: New York
        Final Destination: USA Ship's Name: Queen
        Manifest ID Number: 161 Port of Embarkation: Liverpool
        Purpose for Travel: Staying in USA, but not a citizen of USA
        Mode of Travel: Steerage
        Thomas Noble Gender: Male Age:23 Occupation:Farmer
        Country of Origin:Ireland Destination:United States of America
        Ship Name:Ship Majestic Port of Departure:Liverpool
        Port of Arrival:New York Arrival Date: Jul 27, 1836
        Nat'l Archives Series :M237 Microfilm Number:31 List Number:650
        Tho. Noble Gender:Male Age:37 Country of Origin:England
        Family Number:3380644 Ship Name:James H Shepherd
        Port of Departure:Liverpool Port of Arrival:New York
        Arrival Date:May 20, 1850
        Nat'l Archives Series No.:M237 Microfilm Number:88

        Peter......
        Docs4u Genealogical research
        35 years experience in
        USA, Canada, Great Britain, Nederland and Belgium
        research
        docs4u@... http://petervanschaik.consulteert.com
      • terrice_71160
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003