Newmans from South Carolina

  • perique45
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      I am looking for the ancestors of " Michael Nehemiah Newman".He was
      married to Mary Norman. I don't know exactly where they are from but
      their oldest son, Jonathan Newman was born in South Carolina about
      1807. Anyone with any info on them please contact me.I am trying to
      reasearch my lifepartners family for him.
      Thanks,
      Nita
    • Karla Casper-Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
        http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?surname=Newman&given=Michael+Nehemiah

        perique45 <perique45@...> wrote:I am looking for the ancestors of " Michael Nehemiah Newman".He was
        married to Mary Norman. I don't know exactly where they are from but
        their oldest son, Jonathan Newman was born in South Carolina about
        1807. Anyone with any info on them please contact me.I am trying to
        reasearch my lifepartners family for him.
        Thanks,
        Nita

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor