help finding McKnights in Mississippi

  • perique45
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      I am looking for the ancestors of Thomas E. McKnight. He was born in
      1812. He was married to Mary ? born in 1813. Their children
      were "Adelia" born in 1/1852, "Lenard" born in 1856 and "Margaret"
      born in 1851. They were settled in Amite County,MS., in the late
      1800's. If anyone has any information on this family please contact
      me.
      Thanks,
      Nita