Isaac (Ike)

  • lenny.edith@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Still looking for Isaac (Ike Farber) 1910 census shows he was born about
      1878 and lived in New York with his wife and her sisters and
      mother. Spouse was: Rose Harris, children: Milton, Edward, Harvey,
      Maxwell, Irene. I have information he later moved to Booklyn. His
      grandson (my cousin) thinks he comes from either Warzawa (Warsaw) or
      Bialystok, Poland. That's all I know so far. Would like to find his
      parents and siblings.
      Lenny