Ralph Harris and son James

  • lenny.edith@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Looking for family of Ralph Harris. b. 12/27/1911 in Washington DC or
      Maryland area, d Jan 1987 Indiana. Parents: Harry Harris & Rae
      Diamond. Children: Warren - son with spouse Lucille. Later or earlier
      was married to a Bethune and had James, Wayne, June, Deanne and Sheila.
      I met James about 10 years ago and know that he had done some genealogy
      research on the Harris family and I would like to contact him to get
      further information, but cannot locate him. Yahoo people search,
      four.11.com showed too many James Harris's located in Indiana. Same
      problem with Jewishgen or genforum.com.

      Annything else I can do?

      Lenny