Hale

  • deebirda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2003
      I need a look up for my grandfathers birthday OR death date. I
      believe he died about Jan 1938. He was from Jackson County, Ohio
      His name is Ballard Lee Hale.He is the son of Roby Hale and Anna
      Holbrook Hale. My grandmother was born in 1911 so I guess they would
      be about the same age. He looks young in the only picture I have of
      him. I have no idea where they where married. She lived in Greenup
      County, Ky. Her name was Myrtle Lucinda Fields. I would also like to
      be able to find a newspaper article of his death. I have been told
      he was murdered and also told he was run over by a train. I would
      very much like to know what happened to him. My mother was very
      young when he died and her mother also died young. My mother was
      send to a orphange. She was never told the truth about her fathers
      death.