Re: [Genealogy Research Club] family tree help

  • Karla Casper-Jennings
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2003
      Here is a possible link for Loften, Smith, or Bennett.
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~gaechols/echmar.html

      The misposted link below should have been: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/historian

      Karla Casper-Jennings <casper_jennings@...> wrote:
      Putting all the surnames together in a http://www.google.com search will show those researchers that have multiple surnames in their family archives. Try a search at http://www.gencircles.com or http://www.genealogysearchengines.com/ . I found a Leana Smith at http://qqq.onegreatfamily.com, but Smith was her maiden name.

      For more help visit our website at http://www.angelfire.com/fo;l/historian .

      valerie hockey <living22@...> wrote:
      hey im looking for a john smith and his wife's name is
      leana do you have these names thanks valerie
      --- perique45 <perique45@...> wrote:
      > I am looking for info on the following: Nix,Nettles,
      > Lofton, Smith
      > and Bennett. Anyone with any info on these please
      > send me an e-
      > mail.Thanks, Nita

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Chandler s Parsons
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2003
        Nita...
        In the 60's and 70's Dee and I raised a family with a neighboring Bennet
        family in Champaign Illinois. If this is of interest to you, My wife and
        I can reply with a few more details.
        chuck

        --- perique45 <perique45@...> wrote:
        > I am looking for info on the following: Nix,Nettles,
        > Lofton, Smith
        > and Bennett. Anyone with any info on these please
        > send me an e-
        > mail.Thanks, Nita

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • wubbatheangel
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18, 2003
          Nita, my maiden name Is Smith. However, I don't think we are
          related as my Smith Relations are from New Brunswick, Canada.
          Jeannette

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Chandler s Parsons
          <cspdjp@j...> wrote:
          > Nita...
          > In the 60's and 70's Dee and I raised a family with a neighboring
          Bennet
          > family in Champaign Illinois. If this is of interest to you, My
          wife and
          > I can reply with a few more details.
          > chuck
          >
          > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:32:26 -0700 (PDT) valerie hockey
          > <living22@y...> writes:
          > hey im looking for a john smith and his wife's name is
          > leana do you have these names thanks valerie
          > --- perique45 <perique45@y...> wrote:
          > > I am looking for info on the following: Nix,Nettles,
          > > Lofton, Smith
          > > and Bennett. Anyone with any info on these please
          > > send me an e-
          > > mail.Thanks, Nita

          > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor