SEARCHING: LOVE, THORNBURG, REIFSNYDER, KING, BURT, HURST

  • carolinelove19482003
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
      I am researching all of the above names. Love family in KY and VA need parents and/siblings of Wade Love b.1795 in KY. m. Jane Wilson Thornburg family in TN and VA Need parents of Markis M. Thornburg who m. Aletha Johnson King family in TN NC and VA need parents and/or siblings of John Wesley King b.unknown m. Mary Ann Williams Riefsnyder family before 1805 in PA parents and siblings of Samuel Riefsnyder who m. Catherine Dolby Hurst family in TN NC and VA parents and siblings of John Calvin Hurst who m. Roxie Lainey Morris Burt Family AL, NC, VA parents and siblings of Jesse Hurst b. unknown who m. Winnie Breedon Any help on any of the above families would be much apperciated.
    • Karla Casper-Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        http://www.e-familytree.net/i39/idx3936.htm Try this for Wade Love.

        carolinelove19482003 <SABAMA05@...> wrote:I am researching all of the above names. Love family in KY and VA need parents and/siblings of Wade Love b.1795 in KY. m. Jane Wilson Thornburg family in TN and VA Need parents of Markis M. Thornburg who m. Aletha Johnson King family in TN NC and VA need parents and/or siblings of John Wesley King b.unknown m. Mary Ann Williams Riefsnyder family before 1805 in PA parents and siblings of Samuel Riefsnyder who m. Catherine Dolby Hurst family in TN NC and VA parents and siblings of John Calvin Hurst who m. Roxie Lainey Morris Burt Family AL, NC, VA parents and siblings of Jesse Hurst b. unknown who m. Winnie Breedon Any help on any of the above families would be much apperciated.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT