Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to this hobby

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hi Tracy!

      Welcome to the club! If you will click on the link below, and scroll
      down about 1/3 of the page you will see a link for beginners. This
      should help you get started.

      Forrest Plumstead
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      For New to Genealogy and Favorite Links click above
      Researching: Plumstead Schroeder Risser Hobson Senne Heald Thayer Ross

      On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:21:31 -0700 (PDT) "Tracy Petering"
      <twosurvivors@...> writes:
      > Good morning.
      >
      > My name is Tracy. I want to begin the search for my
      > roots and need some advice as to how to get started.
      > Do I post the names I am looking for? Can you tell me
      > about resources? How does this work? All help is
      > greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Take care of you,
      >
      > Tracy

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!