Central Virginia genealogies on website

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hello--

      It's been a while since I posted, but I wanted to remind
      everyone that I have a good bit of info on various early families of
      central Virginia (and a few in PA) on my website.

      I just checked the archives and see that my last post lists my old
      url--sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

      Anyhow, I've got family histories, wills, deeds, photos and more
      pertaining to Anderson, Colvin, Dillard, Fitzpatrick, Gentry, Herron,
      Hughes, Koontz, Lyon, Marshall, McComb, Plunkett, Rhodes, Thurmond,
      Truitt and Witt.

      The CORRECT url is:
      http://www.art-rageous.net

      If you had family in central VA in the late 1700s and early 1800s but
      don't see their names listed here, please use the search engine on my
      website. There are a LOT more names that show up, as witnesses to
      deeds and wills.

      Let me know if you find any connections--OR if you have more info on
      my Anderson and Rhodes lines!

      Thanks!
      Sharon