MY GENEALOGY SITE

  • carolinelove19482003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      TO See a list of all the names I am researching I am posting my site....It is not totally done yet but maybe some in this group can help of give me input as to how to make it better plus you will know all the nameshttp://www.angelfire.com/tx5/jandc1948/Genealogy/GENEALOGY.htmlIf you are using a PC instead of a webtv, you will need to download the free webtv viewer on the entry page to see the site properlyIf you have a problem with the site let me know and I will see if I can fix itYou may have to use as esc or end key to get totally out of the siteI am adding almost daily to the stie, the info not yet there, so if you see something you're interested in or need, check back often to see if it has been added or just e-mail the addy on the page and I will send you what I haveThe LOVE family side is nearly complete the rest is still being entered please keep this in mind when you find a link that goes no whereThanksCaroline Love