Re: [Genealogy Research Club] free memberships

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi Kerri!

      Click on the link in my signature block and go to New to genealogy at the
      top or go to Favolrite Links in the menu. There are several free
      resources which I use all the time. Happy Hunting!

      Forrest Plumstead
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      For New to Genealogy and Favorite Links click above
      Researching: Plumstead Schroeder Risser Hobson Senne Heald Thayer Ross

      On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:23:14 -0000 "joeyjoie2000"
      <joeyjoie2000@...> writes:
      Can anyone tell me where to find any good free websites for genealogy?
      I really don't have the money to spend on these membershipd, but
      interested in know my history!

      Kerri

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • joeyjoie2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
        Thank you Val and Karla...

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Karla Casper-Jennings
        our group at: TheFolkHistorian-subscribe@yahoogroups.com .

        > Hope we can work together and discover the past. Success in your
        journey.

        > Val & Karla
        >
        > joeyjoie2000 <joeyjoie2000@y...> wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me where to find any good free websites for
        > genealogy? I really don't have the money to spend on these
        > membershipd, but interested in know my history!
        >
        > Kerri
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • joeyjoie2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
          Thanks for the info...Kerri

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Aliceann or Scott"

          (http://www.legacyfamilytree.com ) They
          > offer a free download of their version 4 which does a very good job
          of
          > maintaining your results. (There is also a "DeLuxe" version which
          is very
          > inexpensive compared to some of the other commercial programs out
          there.
          > Actually all you get when you make the upgrade is an 'unlock' code
          to enter
          > into your already-downloaded free version).
          >
          > Not certain this is what you had in mind when you asked your
          question ...
          > but hope it is helpful nonetheless.
          >
          > Good luck...
          >
          > Scott Carlton

          Lexmark
          > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
          Canada.
          > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/0csqlB/TM
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/