finding adopted relatives?

  • foundakeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      I have a friend who would like to help her aunt find 2 sons she
      adopted out around the 1940's. She knows approximate ages, where
      they were born, where they were taken to be adopted out, their birth
      names, and that both boys were adopted into the same family. Can
      anyone offer any advice as to the best starting places? They are
      working to get into the national adoption registry now. Any help
      would be much appreciated. Thanks!