Italian's Immigration and Naturalize Records

  • Nancy Mancuso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I have put a index together for the Italian people
      that Immgration into Omaha Douglas County, Nebraska.
      Declaration of Intent to Naturalize from
      1870-1964.
      If you have family's that came here to make their
      Intent paper or their Naturalize please e-mail me at:

      nancymancuso_2000@...

      Thank You Nancy Mancuso
    • Kimbie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2003
        Hi Everyone :)

        I'm new to this site and I`ve just started looking in my family
        history and I really don't know anything about Genealogy or how to go
        about gathering information, other than what I get from my family
        (which isn't much, dont have any records I know of).

        I'm trying to hunt down information on Captain Blood, and his brother
        (He's my Great Grandfather 6 times removed) and also hunting down our
        family name of Lyall (back to Scotland) and Marsinski (back to
        Polish). But finding that rather difficult.

        If anyone has any tips or advice on how you go about this sort of
        research, I'd be greatly appreciated :)

        Thanks!

        ~Kimba
      • Karla Casper-Jennings
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
          Try
          http://www.angelfire.com/folk/historian Lry us know if this site proves helpful.

          Val & Karla
          Kimbie <kimba@...> wrote:
          Hi Everyone :)

          I'm new to this site and I`ve just started looking in my family
          history and I really don't know anything about Genealogy or how to go
          about gathering information, other than what I get from my family
          (which isn't much, dont have any records I know of).

          I'm trying to hunt down information on Captain Blood, and his brother
          (He's my Great Grandfather 6 times removed) and also hunting down our
          family name of Lyall (back to Scotland) and Marsinski (back to
          Polish). But finding that rather difficult.

          If anyone has any tips or advice on how you go about this sort of
          research, I'd be greatly appreciated :)

          Thanks!

          ~Kimba

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT