Thanks for all the tips and another question

  • snugs20
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      Thanks for all the tips on how to locate my grandfathers info. My
      mom is going to do some digging and see if she can find anything on
      him.

      Now for my next question. My mother in law gave me a list of names
      of her family the gibson's. The thing is she does not know who they
      are i can get back to my hubby's grandfather. i am at a total loss
      at where to go from there.

      Any ideas will be great

      thanks Crystal
    • Karla Casper-Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
        I have had a good deal of success using google searth engines and putting in the name of a couple as "jane doe""john smith". I have located a lot of cousins that way. I also use GenCircles.com and they do a Smart Match and you can check contributors of relatives that you have in common. This and other suggestions can be found on our web site at: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/historian .

        Praying for our mutual success in searching,

        Val & Karla

        snugs20 <snugs20@...> wrote:
        Thanks for all the tips on how to locate my grandfathers info. My
        mom is going to do some digging and see if she can find anything on
        him.

        Now for my next question. My mother in law gave me a list of names
        of her family the gibson's. The thing is she does not know who they
        are i can get back to my hubby's grandfather. i am at a total loss
        at where to go from there.

        Any ideas will be great

        thanks Crystal

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT