Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help

  • snugs20
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 30, 2003
      It's my mom's dad. he is deceased when he passed away we are not
      sure he left when the kids were little. They were all born in
      Kentucky but i am not sure where he is from orginally

      Crystal

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Rocco Tedesco
      <rtwobears@y...> wrote:
      > how's Dad is it, you mother's, our father's? Where was your
      parent born? that would give you some information on where to look.
      I found my G.Father by keping a look in the Social Security death
      records. If he was in the Navy, then the chance he had a S.S.# and
      you could find him there.

      > snugs20 <snugs20@y...> wrote:I am stumped i am working on my
      grandfathers side of the tree and i
      > have no information all of his family is gone to my knowledge all
      > have is a name. How should i go about looking info up on him. His
      > name was Robert Lee Clark. I know he served in the navy. My mom
      has
      > no real information on him
      >

      > thanks
      >
      > Crytal
      > researching England,Locke,Clark,gibson,napper,Dorton
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > "The lessons learned yesterday,
      >
      > Applied to the problems of today,
      >
      > Lead to a better life tomorrow."
      >
      > R. "TwoBears" Tedesco

    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?