Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help

  • Rocco Tedesco
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 30, 2003
      how's Dad is it, you mother's, our father's? Where was your parent born? that would give you some information on where to look. I found my G.Father by keping a look in the Social Security death records. If he was in the Navy, then the chance he had a S.S.# and you could find him there.

      snugs20 <snugs20@...> wrote:I am stumped i am working on my grandfathers side of the tree and i
      have no information all of his family is gone to my knowledge all i
      have is a name. How should i go about looking info up on him. His
      name was Robert Lee Clark. I know he served in the navy. My mom has
      no real information on him

      thanks

      Crytal
      researching England,Locke,Clark,gibson,napper,Dorton

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "The lessons learned yesterday,

      Applied to the problems of today,

      Lead to a better life tomorrow."

      R. "TwoBears" Tedesco

    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?